Woot! Five updates in 5 days. I’m on a roll, but BARELY keeping up with all of the dedicated testers.
Why so many bug reports? Well, I have no QA team and have worked on it a solid year since the last alpha test. In other words, there are a lot of kinks to work out.
Here is the link to the latest 2.05 update:
[ outdated link. see more recent post for latest version. ]
These issues were addressed:
- Planetary missile bases not triggering ship combat – by many
- Jarring interruption when multiple notifications in a turn – by Ivankr
- Maps do not always have requested number of opponents – by RattusNikkus
- AI colonies should show their pop/factories/bases from the main screen – Rodrigo (by email)
- Continue Game option should work at restart – by Reformations
- Need zoom option on Map view – Rodrigo (by email)
- Default missile base limit for captured colonies should be 1, not 0 -by Reformations
- Defender count display not dropping when recapturing rebellious colony – by jeffreynya
- When base upgrades are complete, DEF slider should go back to 0 – by Reformations
- Ship spending slider drops to zero after completing a ship – oldgamer321
- Tech discovery pct not correct – by Reformations
- Altered ship color not displaying on fleet & planet views – by Reformations
- Crash: too many fleets in combat – by Reformations
- Colony bombardment should occur before troop invasion – by Reformations
- Transport speed not displaying properly when traveling through nebula – by Reformations
- Fixed ship weapon dmg issue causing multiple combats at same system – by Reformations
- Fix issues with selecting on fleet destinations when other fleets are in the way – by oldgamer321
- Increased map zoom in ability to help select on crowded maps – by me
Lots of nice updates in this one!