7 days, 7 updates. The Alpha testing of Remnants of the Precursors continues with great velocity! As always, thanks to everyone for their testing efforts.
The download link is: [ outdated link. see more recent post for latest version. ]
Here are the changes:
- Need ability to rename systems on colony listing
- Ship engines & maneuver are not connected properly – Fariter
- Crash selecting Races UI on reload – RattusNikkus
- Typo on Fusion Rifle description – baal80spam (by email)
- Displaying spurious stack trace in console when audio gain unsupported – coder111
- Erratics declare war and offer peace too quickly – Fariter
- Seeing duplicate star names on large maps – Vendanna
- Crash on Fleet Deployment panel – baal80spam (by email)
- Crash when zooming on map – baal80spam (by email)
- Game deducts from SHIP when auto-increasing ECO for cleanup – oldgamer321
I’ve gotten smarter about reusing star names on the Ludicrous maps…with suffixes A,B,C, etc.
If you have Warp 3 engines but not Warp 2, you will now be able to select the Ship Maneuvering ability that is available with Warp 2 engines (as in MOO1).
You can rename systems on the colony listing view. Their name is now an editable field.
Still lots to do. Have fun with this one!