Any evening’s worth of work is ready to go! The big things added tonight are the ability of the player to choose his starting color and a review and rewrite of much of the ship component miniaturization code.
The link for the latest version is here: [ outdated link. see more recent post for latest version. ]
Here’s what was updated for 2.09:
- Need to be able to select player color – by Engerek01 (gog)
- Ship engine sizes are incorrect in Ship Design – by oldgame321
- Empire-wide Industry spending does not end after factory upgrades from Soil Enrichment – by me
- Meklar not paying additional factory cost as robotic controls increase (broken in 2.02) – by Reformations
- Out of range empire declaring war – by oldgamer321