Kaitlin Lindsay, who had signed on earlier to do illustrations for the game manual has agreed to join the development team as a graphic designer. Her role will primarily be to design and/or improve the look of the UIs in the game. It’s a specific set of skills that no one else on the team has and should add a bit more visual polish to the game as she works her way through it.
I should point out that her primary qualifications are:
- She has the artistic skill and aesthetic sense needed for the job
- She’s never played any of the Master of Orion games
- She thinks most of the current UIs are subpar (lousy)
So, in summary, the current team consists of:
- Writer – Jeff Colucci
- Developer – Ray Fowler (me)
- Graphic Designer – Kaitlin Lindsay
- Illustrator – Petar Penev
- Composer – Efe Tozan
I’m also now looking for a sound designer!