It’s here. The first patch created almost solely because of a screwup I made in a previous patch. Sorry! When I fixed the Bombardment notification in 3.05, I accidentally screwed up the Bombardment prompt as well. My only excuse is that I was in a hurry to get to my real job!
Here’s the download link for 3.06
(replaced by newer patch)
Here’s what’s fixed:
- The prompt to Bombard Enemy Colonies displays prompting. It was not displaying and essentially hanging the game during a next turn
- Fixed a minor visual glitch with the travel line that you might notice after deploying more than one fleet on a turn
- Fixed the misclick sound to be more left/right balanced
- Declaring a war because you are erratic will now set the casus belli appropriately. This was the root cause of the bug addressed in 3.05
- The buttons on the bottom of the Main UI now display a “button pressed” visual change in an effort to improve responsiveness. May be tweaked further.