The last patch really quieted things down since the memory leak was fixed, but the rule is that I will still rush out patches as soon as possible for any game-breaking bugs. I almost made it an entire evening, but a couple came in late. This version is only just changes to reported bugs, which is all I had time to work on tonight since I had dinner with friends.
Download the Alpha 3.13 here:
- Fix for game locking up when trading techs and you had nothing the AI wanted.
- In situations where a colony changes ownership, a transport could be sent from the colony but assigned to the previously owning empire. Traitors!
- Learning the Stargate technology was creating broken save game files. I can’t fix those files, but fewer games won’t have this problem
- An infrequent visual ClassCast bug would occur after colonizing a system when the colony ship had been selected on the map
- Map doesn’t make a click sound when using keys to move it around
- Diplomacy UI displays menu without delay now